Walimex pro Macro LED Ring Light
morgen in huis
- Mariakerke Niet op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Niet op voorraad
Voor 13.00 u. besteld,
morgen in huis
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
3 opties :
- Breng je artikel naar de winkel
- Je zorgt zelf voor het transport
- Wij halen je artikel op en sturen het terug (kostprijs €13.99)
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
Ideal for macro photography
The Macro LED Ring Light gives the perfect lighting for macro shots. An even and shadow-free illumination is irreplaceable especially for shot of, e.g., insects or flowers. But for doctors, e.g. dermatologists or dentists, and numismatists the Macro LED Ring Light will serve well.
Individually adjustable halves
The light ring is separated into two halves. The output of each half of the LED light can be adjusted individually, which allows an even more accurate distribution of light. The output can also be adjusted asymmetrically from f-stop 1/1 to 1/8. That way, very fine tunings in the light output of each half are possible.
Quality and comfort
The ring light is made from high quality materials. The hot shoe is made from metal and impresses with its sturdy build. That way, wear is minimized, and no new purchase is necessary which would involve further costs. The display is illuminated, which makes it very clear and easily legible even in darkness.
The LED light can be powered either with four commercially available AA batteries or the included power supply. That way you are particularly flexible. The LED ring light can be used in combination with lenses with a filter diameter of 49, 52, 55, 58, 62 and 67mm. The required thread adapters are included. That way you gain a lot of flexibility in your work.
- ring light with 44 LEDs ideal for macro photography, doctors, numismatists, insect photography, etc.
- individual adjustment of both halves of the LED light
- asymmetrical adjustment of the output from f-stop 1/1 to 1/8 possible
- metal hot shoe
- illuminated display
- socket for external power supply
- incl. thread adapters for lenses with a filter diameter of 49, 52, 55, 58, 62 and 67mm
- Kleur Zwart, Wit
- Kleurtemperatuur 6500 K