Tenba LL300 II Long Lens Bag
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
Capacity: 300mm f/2.8 lens attached to a full-size professional SLR, plus additional camera body.
Long lens cases were designed specifically for sports and wildlife shooters or other photographers who work with supertelephoto lenses. They cradle and protect your investment, while allowing you to store and carry the lens with the camera safely mounted, ready for action.
YKK makes the best zippers in the world. Period. They are more reliable over a longer period of time, and they withstand the stress of heavy equipment and the abuses of travel. And we only use the self-healing zippers with specially designed zipper coils that easily reconnect if they separate from over-packing.
Nylon is more rugged, water- and tear-resistant than polyester, that’s why it’s used in all of the best outdoor camping, hiking and travel gear. A nylon exterior ensures that Tenba bags are built to withstand serious professional use and the rigors of heavy travel, yet they remain extremely lightweight.
- The finest hardware available, including weather-sealed YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, and more.
- Adjustable straps on side of bag hold monopod or compact tripod.
- Thickly-padded, contoured shoulder strap and heavy-duty webbing provide safe, strong and comfortable support.
- Additional pockets on top and sides of bag hold filters, rain covers and other accessories.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon Exterior - tough as nails, water-and abraion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance.
- Sized to fit the latest super tele lenses with mounted, professional SLRs
- Convenient outside accessory pocket large enough for an extra camera body.
- Comfortable padded hand grip.
- Type Rugzak
- Compatibele producten SLR Camera
- Draagwijze Hand, Schouderband
- Kleur Zwart
- Kleur Zwart
- Breedte 230 mm
- Diepte 250 mm
- Hoogte 390 mm
- Gewicht 1100 g
- Afmetingen binnenkant (B x D x H) 19 x 15 x 34 mm