Stealth Gear Wide Range Pro ND Filter Kit (ND2/ND4/ND8/Holde
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Tijdelijk niet beschikbaar
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
3 opties :
- Breng je artikel naar de winkel
- Je zorgt zelf voor het transport
- Wij halen je artikel op en sturen het terug (kostprijs €13.99)
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
Stealth-Gear launches High Quality Square Filters, full compatible with Cokin P system, these filters are available right now through our resellers. For all users of Cokin P system filters this is a welcome line up.
Stealth-Gear choosed for High Quality organic Glass filters packed in a soft bag for best protection. Adapter rings - modular lenshood - filterbox - filter holder - cap for holder and wide angle filter holder are also available.
The filtersystem is just that easy you can use it on almost all lenses. Just buy a filter holder and choose the adapter ring you need. If you do have different filter sizes on your lenses just by a new adapter ring, that's all. In this way Stealth Gear keeps photography affordable.
What is the benefit of organic glass:
- It's lightweight.
- Highly resistant to shocks, meaning that you can handle the filters in complete confidence and safety.
- Excellent optical transmission and high compatibility to colouring - no blur and very low color dispersion.
- All filters are packed in a sofcase for the best protection and easy carrying in your bag.
- Tested by pro-photographers with great results.
- Organic glass is a fully synthetic plastic material available in a vitreous state. It consists of macromolecular organic compounds which do not follow any principle of periodic arrangement and are hence amorphous. In most cases, duromers are used to produce plastic lenses made of organic glass. Once they have been thermally treated after production, their shape can no longer be changed. A typical feature of the production process is that, when subjected to heat, many molecules (monomers) combine to form giant molecular chains (polymers) as a result of chemical reaction. The well-known plastic CR 39 is one of the organic materials used for plastic lenses.
- 1x Stealth Gear ND-2 100x100 mm
- 1x Stealth Gear ND-4 100x100 mm
- 1x Stealth Gear ND-8 100x100mm
- 1x Stealth Gear Z-pro filter holder
- Filtermaat 100 mm
- Aantal per verpakking 3
- Filter type Neutral density