Sigma WR Ceramic Protector 67mm
morgen in huis
- Mariakerke Niet op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Niet op voorraad
Voor 13.00 u. besteld,
morgen in huis
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
- The Sigma Professional Series represents the finest quality of filters available for your photographic lens, enhancing your overall experience with your camera and photography.
- The Sigma WR (water repellant) Filters feature new anti-reflective coatings and a glass-mounting system that contribute to exceptionally high-quality imaging designed for digital SLR photography.
WR Ceramic Protectors
With over 10x the strength of a conventional protective filter, and 3x the strength of a chemically-hardened glass filter of the same thickness, the WR Ceramic Protector is as mighty as it gets. Its protective coating effectively repels water and dust while fingerprints are easily removed with a quick wipe.
When pitted against the standard coating offered by other brands, the benefits of Sigma’s ultra-low reflection multicoated optics are crystal clear.
Digital camera CCD or CMOS sensors are highly reflective objects and therefore susceptible to reflections. These reflections could spoil your photographs. Sigma Professional Filters have an ultra-low reflection multi-coating that dramatically reduces potential of sensor reflections and flare.
Ultra-Low Reflection Optics
The outer rim of the lens filter is treated with black ink and features a special frame structure, achieving ultra-low reflection for optimum image quality.
Ultra-Low Reflective Thin Frame
Low-profile filter rim prevents vignetting with wide-angle focal length lenses. Premium hard anodized black frame finish blends well with the fit and finish of professional lenses. Designed to accept lens caps.
Key Optimizing Features
- Black-Rimmed Glass Reduces light reflection off filter edge.
- Premium Hard Anodized Black Frame Finish Aesthetically functional design that blends well with the fit and finish of professional lenses.
- Low Profile Filter Rim Prevents vignetting with wide-angle focal length lenses. Designed to accept lens caps.
- Easy-Grip Filter Edge Non-slip mounting and removal of filter.
Applicable to all but the Standard Protector Filter, the anti-static coating helps prevent static electricity from attracting dust and other particles, which can easily be blown off the filter if they do adhere.
Water & Oil Repellent Coating
Applicable to all but the Standard Protector Filter, the surface of the filter is specially coated to offer excellent water and oil-repellent performance. Watch water and oil ricochet while dust that does adhere blows away and fingerprints removes with one wipe.
Wide Angle Capability
Low-profile filter rim prevents vignetting with wide-angle focal length lenses.
Portable Storage Case
Made of a special acrylic that is both stronger and more flexible, this storage case is designed to outlast others of its kind. The outer acrylic case is molded for optimal integration with the inner elastomer holder, creating a filter holder designed to last many years with minimal deterioration. It comes equipped with a closure system designed to prevent accidental open or closure during normal use.
Made In Japan
SIGMA’s lens filters are made completely in Japan, including all individual processes used in its manufacture.
- Filtermaat 67 mm
- Kleur Zwart
- Aantal per verpakking 1
- Filter type Beschermer
- Kleur Zwart