Sevenoak Boya Stereo Video Condenser Microfoon BY-VM300PS
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
The BOYA BY-VM300PS is a Stereo video microphone with broadcast quality designed for use with camcorders, DSLR cameras and portable audio recorders.
Two high resolution 1/2" condenser capsules are mounted in a fixed L/R stereo array, providing a very natural stereo recording, while still offering a high level of rear rejection.
A -10dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from the rear face of the microphone, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as live music or motorsport.
In addition to the microphone's native 30Hz-20kHz response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
You can use the BY-VM300PS as a remote mic on a stand, which truly makes this versatile product well suited for all video applications including Electronic News Gathering (ENG), Weddings, Sports Events and Interviews.
The all aluminum alloy construction provides a durable, rugged frame.
- Stereo X/Y Condenser Microphone
- Broadcast sound quality
- Adjust sound attenuation (-10dB,0dB)
- Two step High Pass Filter (Flat/80Hz)
- Integrated shock mounting
- Durable cast aluminum alloy body
- Low noise circuitry
- 3.5mm mini-jack output
- Integrated cold-shoe mount
- 9V alkaline battery
- Aandrijving Digitale camcorder
- Gevoeligheid microfoon -33 dB
- Frequentie microfoon 30 - 20000 Hz
- Microphone direction type Uni
- Verbinding Bedraad
- Aansluiting 3,5 mm (1/8 ")
- Afmetingen microfoon (DxH) 60 x 165 mm
- Gewicht microfoon 191 g
- Type stroombron Batterijen
- Energie-opslagtechnologie accu/batterij Alkaline
- Ondersteund aantal accu's/batterijen 1
- Accu/Batterij voltage 9 V
- Aantal 1
- Kleur Zwart
- Output impedance 200 Ohm
- Kleur Zwart
- Signaal/ruis-verhouding 76 dB