Pocket Wizard PowerST4 1x Elinchrom RX Receiver
morgen in huis
- Mariakerke Op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Niet op voorraad
Voor 17.00 u. besteld,
morgen in huis
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
PowerST4Power Control for Elinchrom RX
The PowerST4 Receiver enables remote power control of Elinchrom RX flashes using PocketWizard ControlTL technology. With a MiniTT1 Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver on your camera and a PowerST4 plugged into your Elinchrom RX flash, you can now adjust the flash power settings directly from the camera position. Add the AC3 ZoneController and you can control three different zones of lights in 1/3-stop increments with up to a six-stop range. Utilize PocketWizard’s unique features such as HyperSync and Optimized Rear Curtain Sync for maximum control of your lighting.
- Use PowerTracking and when you change ISO or aperture, the lights automatically adjust their power setting.
- Add the AC3 ZoneController to control up to three zones of light independently. o Use the AC3’s Manual Mode and adjust the output of your Elinchrom RX flashes from the camera position in 1/3rd stop increments. o Combine manual and auto modes or toggle zones on and off and unleash your creativity.
- Use HyperSync to increase your maximum x-sync speed and Optimized Rear Curtain Sync to create natural looking movement in your images.
- Availability: PowerST4 for Elinchrom Receivers should be arriving at retailers in the US and internationally in September.