Pentax PAPILIO II 8.5x21
- Mariakerke Op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Niet op voorraad
- Online voorraad Vandaag besteld, dinsdag in huis
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
THE EXPERIENCE OF MACRO
- New fully multi-coated optics
- Close focus to 50cm for macro observation, unique in the market
- Aspherical lens elements providing edge-to-edge sharpness
- High Quality BaK4 prism to enhance transmission and resolution
- Dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece IPD adjustment
- Rubber covered body provides protection and grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Fine diopter adjustment and fast and easy central fine-focusing
These compact, inverted porro-prism models feature a durable dual-axis, single body design with synchronized IPD adjustment and full multi-coating for better light transmission. Aspherical lens elements give you edge-to-edge sharpness. They are a perfect “utility” companion for a multitude of applications.
The Papilio is a unique binocular. Of course it’s a fine and compact companion on nature trails and holidays, but when your interests are flowers, insects, bugs or butterflies the Papilio turns out to be an indispensable instrument. No other binocular combines fine handling and easy viewing with an unsurpassed close focus of only 50cm! You can observe nature in its natural habitat without disturbing or missing the finest detail.
New Fully-multi-coated optics
Fully multi-coated lenses serve the essential purpose of maximizing the amount of light passing through a lens, thereby prevent flare and ghosting from interfering with your view. PENTAX applies multiple layers of coatings to every surface of every element and prism in the full Sport Optics line-up. These fully-multi-coated optics assure the maximum light transmission resulting in a clear, crisp view of the world.
Due to its outstanding refractive index, the BaK4 glass prism found in all PENTAX sport Optics is highly acclaimed for its perfectly round exit pupil and clear, unvignetted image.
Aspherical lens elements
Edge-to-edge sharpness is a vital element to comfortable viewing. To achieve this, we utilise aspherical lens elements in our eyepieces. This is a specially shaped lens design that reduces aberration to a minimum.
- Vergroting 8.5 x
- Prisma type BaK-4 Porro
- Objective diameter 21 mm
- Schemer factor 13.4
- Gezichtsveld (op 1000 m) 105 m
- Kleur Zwart
- Exit pupil 2.5 mm
- Dichtstbijzijnde focus afstand 0.50 m
- Oogreliëf 15 mm
- Breedte 110 mm
- Diepte 116 mm
- Hoogte 55 mm
- Gewicht 290 g