OP Tech 1x2 OP Tech Rain-Sleeve Flash
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Tijdelijk niet beschikbaar
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
3 opties :
- Breng je artikel naar de winkel
- Je zorgt zelf voor het transport
- Wij halen je artikel op en sturen het terug (kostprijs €13.99)
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
- Be prepared for the unexpected by always bringing along a Rainsleeve™
- Compact design fits easily in a bag or pocket
- Two great styles to protect your gear
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Unique eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders for viewing through the lens - not plastic!
- Camera and lens controls are easily visible and operable
- The Rainsleeve™– Flash version has an extra area to protect the flash unit
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit
- Includes two per package
The Rainsleeve™ from OP/TECH USA is the must-have accessory for avid outdoor photographers, offering a shield from the elements (from rain, sand and snow) that fits easily in the pocket or camera bag. It features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera’s lens, not through the plastic. All camera and lens controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve™. It can be used either hand-held or on a tripod. If shooting with a long lens, the tripod mount can be attached directly through the pliable plastic. If shooting using an OP/TECH USA neck strap, simply attach the quick disconnects directly through the pliable plastic. (Note: verify that you have a positive lock on the quick disconnects.) The drawstring enclosure will fit any lens up to seven inches (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 18 inches (45,7 cm) long.
The Rainsleeve™ - Flash offers the same great features as the original Rainsleeve™ yet can accommodate a camera shoe-mounted flash (up to approx. 7" tall x 5" wide x 4" deep). It effectively shields a camera, lens and flash unit from the elements and fits easily in the pocket or camera bag. It also features a unique eyepiece opening that adapts to most camera viewfinders, allowing composition of shots through the camera’s lens, not through the plastic. All camera, lens and flash controls are easily seen and operated through the Rainsleeve™ - Flash. The drawstring enclosure will fit any lens up to seven inches (17,8 cm) in diameter and up to 14 inches (35,6 cm) long.
Conveniently packaged with two per bag, the Rainsleeve™ and Rainsleeve™ - Flash are an economical way to make sure camera gear is protected in any kind of unexpected weather. The Rainsleeve™ and Rainsleeve™ - Flash are also available in a Counter Display of twenty 2-packs.
- Geschikt voor DSLR camera