Novoflex Adapter EOS/NIK NT
The models MFT/NIK, MFT/MIN-AF, MFT/PENT, NEX/NIK, NEX/MIN-AF, NEX/PENT, NX/NIK, NX/MIN-AF, NX/PENT and EOS/NIK NT (for Nikon, Sony Alpha / Minolta AF and Pentax K lenses) are equipped with an integrated aperture control ring and can also be used with lenses that do not come with manual aperture control ring anymore.
The adapter with the order code EOS/NIK NT allows the use of Nikon lenses that do not come with a manual aperture control ring (Nikkor G series).
Please note: With few Nikkor-G lens models the removal of the rubber ring (mount side) might be necessary to attach the adapter.
This does not affect the function of the lens.
Special notice for the adapter EOS/LER:
- With Leica-R-lenses, having a wide stand back protection of the
- rear lens, (lenses 2,8/15mm, 2,8/19mm, 2,8/24mm, 1,4/35mm and
- Zoom 3,5-4/21-35mm) there will occur a malfunction of the
- Canon EOS, the mirror will get caught on.
- These lenses cannot be used with the adapter and the Canon EOS.