Nintendo Wii Sports Selects
- Mariakerke Niet op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Niet op voorraad
Niet tevreden met je aankoop? Gelukkig kan je meestal je artikel retourneren. Dit is wel enkel mogelijk binnen de 14 dagen na ontvangst van je product. We rekenen er op dat we je artikel terug in dezelfde, ongebruikte staat ontvangen.Ontdek meer
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
A compilation of simple, Wii-playable sports games. Included sports are Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Boxing and Bowling. All of these sports games have a stylized look that's designed after classic 8-bit game designs but brought to life with full 3D technology. Although each game will concentrate on the core mechanics of hitting a ball, swinging a racquet, and putting with a club, the games will offer full (albeit simplified) sports experiences of whole games in Baseball and Tennis as well as multiple holes to play in Golf. Also compatible with the Mii avatar system for a more personalized experience.
- Tennis (1-4 players): Players grab the Wii Remote like a racket and swing - the game registers forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don’t worry about moving around the court to get to the ball – the game automatically moves players into position.
- Baseball (1-2 players): Players grip the Wii Remote like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park, or fire a fastball over the plate with a flick of their wrist. Timing and bat speed will make all the difference between going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swing for the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and the other bats – all fielding and running is automatic, so that players can focus on the action.
- Golf (1-4 players): Step up to the tee, hold the Wii Remote like a golf club and swing naturally to smack the ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the farther the ball will fly. Be careful, though – if players swing too hard, their ball will fly out of control, so they should be sure to take some practice swings before going for the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully, practice the stroke and try to hole out.
- Bowling (1-4 players): Players raise the Wii Remote in their hand just like a bowling ball, and then swing their arms to roll the ball. The speed of the swing and the angle at which they release the ball affects the ball's spin, so it will take some practice to master control over the ball and knock down the pins.
- Boxing (1-2 players): Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. Players hold their hands high to guard their faces or low to block their torsos. They punch high to hit their opponents' faces or low to get under their guard for a body blow. Swing both arms left or right to sidestep oncoming blows and move into position for a devastating knockout.
- Mii data compatible.
- Platform Nintendo Wii
- Soort stekkers Sporten
- ESRB-beoordeling E (Iedereen)
- Ondersteunde talen DEU
- Ontwikkelaar Nintendo EAD
- Verschijningsdatum 08.12.2006
- PEGI-classificatie 7
- Multiplayer modus Ja
- Multiplayer mode type Offline
- Ondersteunde mediatypen Wii Optical Disc