Nintendo 3DS Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Portale in die Unendl.
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Tijdelijk niet beschikbaar
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Niet tevreden met je aankoop? Gelukkig kan je meestal je artikel retourneren. Dit is wel enkel mogelijk binnen de 14 dagen na ontvangst van je product. We rekenen er op dat we je artikel terug in dezelfde, ongebruikte staat ontvangen.Ontdek meer
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Get ready for an infinite adventure! Become one of five popular Pokémon and then step into a world where amazing experiences are always nearby as Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity comes to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL.
Explore more than 20 exciting dungeons, each one filled with all kinds of Pokémon, treasures and surprises! Not only does each dungeon have its own unique characteristics – the Pokémon found within it, the type of terrain and the number of floors to explore – but the layout changes every time you enter, meaning an infinite number of dungeons await you! And what’s more, items and treasures found in a dungeon can be used to help you make progress, while some of the Pokémon you’ll battle against in each dungeon can be invited to join you on your quest.
On top of the dungeons found in the main story of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, you can discover Magnagates – special entrances to new and unique dungeons – by using the outer cameras of your Nintendo 3DS system. Simply use the cameras to ‘scan’ any round object that you find in the real world and a new gate will open, allowing you to go where no Pokémon has gone before!
From small beginnings in Post Town to creating your own elaborate city in Pokémon Paradise, there’s a huge amount of adventure to be had in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. And you don’t have to go alone! Up to four players can work together as a team via Local Play, exploring dungeons and fighting as their favourite Pokémon from their own team. Collect items and experience co-operatively with others, then carry it all over into your single-player adventure. You can also use StreetPass to send rare revival items, helping out other defeated players when you pass them in the street and receiving a reward in the process!
- Choose from one of five popular Pokémon: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott or Axew
- Explore over 20 different dungeons – each one has a new layout every time you enter!
- Battle against other Pokémon, then befriend and recruit them to join in the adventure
- Use the outer cameras of your Nintendo 3DS system to open up Magnagates and reveal new dungeons to explore!
- Build up your own city from scratch and turn Pokémon Paradise in a place befitting of the name
- Join forces with up to three other players and explore the dungeons together
- Save complete strangers by sending help via StreetPass!
- Platform Nintendo 3DS
- Soort stekkers RPG (Role-Playing Game)
- ESRB-beoordeling E (Iedereen)
- Ondersteunde talen DEU, ENG, ESP, FRE, ITA
- Ontwikkelaar Spike Chunsoft
- Verschijningsdatum 17.05.2013
- PEGI-classificatie 3
- Multiplayer modus Ja
- Uitgever Nintendo