MSI Moederbord X99A SLI Plus LGA2011-3 DDR4 SATA3 SATA-EXP
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Tijdelijk niet beschikbaar
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Niet tevreden met je aankoop? Gelukkig kan je meestal je artikel retourneren. Dit is wel enkel mogelijk binnen de 14 dagen na ontvangst van je product. We rekenen er op dat we je artikel terug in dezelfde, ongebruikte staat ontvangen.Ontdek meer
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 processors Extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket;
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4-3333(OC) Memory;
- USB 3.1: Delivering speeds up to 10Gb/s, USB 3.1 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection;
- Turbo M.2: delivering next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s;
- SATA Express + USB 3.1 + SATA 6Gb/s;
- Multi-GPU: NVIDIA Quad SLI & AMD Quad CrossFire Support;
- OC Engine: For More Flexible BCLK Adjustments;
- USB Steel Power: Super Stable 5V Power & Better Signal Transmission over USB;
- Intel® Gigabit LAN: Always connected with Intel® Gigabit LAN networking;
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency;
- Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability;
- OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second;
- Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System;
- Command Center: Control & Customize Your PC Settings.
MSI USB 3.1 2X FASTER
USB 3.1 allows for speeds up to 10 Gbps, doubling the speed compared to USB 3.0 and 20x faster than legacy USB 2.0. USB 3.1 is even faster than SATAIII! Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster.
- 2x faster than USB 3.0;
- 20X faster than USB 2.0;
- Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth;
- Boost transfer rate between your PC and external storage devices.
PUSH YOUR SSD EVEN HARDER WITH TURBO M.2
Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards.
Next generation M.2
Turbo M.2 is the successor to M.2 10 Gb/s, offering 3 times more performance up to 32 Gb/s using Gen3 x4. M.2 is packed in a small form factor and is compatible with 3 different sizes to fit most storage solutions. All latest generation Intel® based MSI motherboards feature Turbo M.2 storage.
Fast storage with SATA Express
SATA Express introduces a new solution in high speed storage through PCI-Express, providing more bandwidth for the latest generation SSDs up to 10 Gb/s.
Optimized for multiple graphics cards
With a large number of PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slots for every MSI motherboard, you get to choose optimal placement for your graphics cards for better fitting and airflow up to Quad SLI/CF. That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping off from your screen when running a NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.
Run into unstable situations when pushing your CPU to the limit? This occurs because the internal clocks are linked through the 100 MHz BCLK strap. Thanks to a integrated Clock Generator, MSI motherboards support more flexible BCLK adjustments, from 100 / 125 / 167 MHz straps.
Using these straps prevents system crashing while overclocking on the edge and opens doors to achieve the absolute maximum. The MSI X99 motherboards all come with the next generation Clock Generator offering even lower jitter and power consumption resulting in even higher stability under extreme conditions.
Military Class 4
Military Class 4 is the next step in high quality components. The Dark Choke and Solid CAP will make sure that your PC runs more stable under extreme gaming conditions.
SUPER FERRITE CHOKES
uper Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35 degree Celsius lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for our motherboards.
With MSI ECO Center you can physically cut the power to unused chips to save up to 19% power usage.
10% Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent "Conductive Anodic Filament". Untreated PCB's can have 10x higher failure rate.
High Temperature Protection
All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
All MSI motherboards comply with stringent American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
INTEL® GIGABIT LAN
Always connected with Intel® Gigabit LAN networking. The latest MSI X99 motherboards come equipped with the high quality network solution from Intel®. Optimized for multimedia and gaming use to deliver a stable and fast network connection.
ECO Power helps users to manage their hardware and power usage. Save up to 19% power consumption by completely disabling unnecessary hardware. ECO Power not only lowers the power consumption but also avoids short circuiting and signal noise.
With specially designed circuit protection, the MSI motherboard protects the CPU against overheating and USB devices from short circuiting.
USB STEEL POWER
Are your USB Bitcoin ASICs drawing too much USB power resulting in losing bitcoins? USB Steel Power offers a stable 5 volt to all USB ports via an extra PWM, optimizing all USB ports so that you’ll never have to worry about any Bitcoin loss.
The MSI Smart Utilities application helps to easily setup, configure and boost your systems’ performance and more through Intel® key technologies:
OC Genie 4
With the one-second overclocking option OC Genie we're giving you even more performance. Just hit the button and your PC gets another adrenalin shot straight away. Give your system an awesome performance boost with ease.
CLICK BIOS 4
The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.
MSI's Command Center software is a very powerful tool to push your motherboard to the max. With a very intuitive touch ready interface, Command Center allows users to tune settings to increase system stability, maximize overclocking performance and adjust cooling features.
LIVE UPDATE 6
MSI Live Update is renewed! Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software. Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.
MSI Command Center integrates an unlimited RAMdisk. With a RAMdisk you can create a virtual drive from your system memory enabling speeds 20x faster than a modern SSD.
- Speed up system performance;
- Load complete game images;
- Speed up games, apps and browser.
Save the planet, lower your electrical bill. ECO Center lets you disable unused chips and functions used on your motherboard. By cutting off the power entirely, your motherboard will run more efficient, up to 19%!
No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded! MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast. MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button. Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
- Ondersteunde geheugen types DDR4-SDRAM
- Geheugen slots type DIMM
- Geheugen kanaal Quad
- Non-ECC Ja
- Supported memory clock speeds 2133,2200,2400,2600,2666,3000 MHz
- Maximum Geheugen 128 GB
- Niet gebufferd geheugen Ja
- Aantal geheugenslots 8
- Processor familie Intel
- Compatibele processors Core i7 Extreme Edition
- Processor socket LGA 2011-v3
- Max. aantal SMP-processoren 1
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series i7-xxx Extreme Edition
- USB 2.0 aansluitingen 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1)-aansluitingen 2
- Ondersteunde HDD aansluitingen M.2, SATA III
- Aantal SATA III connectors 10
- EPS power connector (8-pin) Ja
- Aansluiting voor ATX voeding (24-pin) Ja
- Aansluiting voor CPU koeler Ja
- S/PDIF-uitgang Ja
- Chassis intrusion aansluiting Ja
- TPM connector Ja
- Aansluiting voor ventilator van voeding Ja
- Aansluiting voor audiopaneel aan voorzijde Ja
- USB 3.0-poorten 6
- USB 2.0-poorten 2
- Aantal poorten USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type A 2
- Ethernet poorten 1
- PS/2 poort(en) 1
- S/PDIF-uitgang Ja
- Digitale audio, optische uitgang 1
- Ethernet LAN Ja
- Ethernet interface type Gigabit
- LAN controller Intel I218
- Component voor PC
- Moederbord chipset familie Intel
- Chipset moederbord Intel X99
- Moederbord form factor ATX
- Speaker kanalen 7.1
- Geluidsweergave Realtek ALC892
- Soorten RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Supported processor sockets Socket R (LGA 2011-v3)
- Ondersteunt Windows Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro x64, Windows 8.1 x64
- Discrete grafische ondersteuning Ja
- Ondersteuning voor parallel processing 2-Way SLI, 3-Way CrossFireX
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x) slots 2
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots 4
- Clear CMOS jumper Ja
- BIOS schakelaar knop Ja
- Clear CMOS knop Ja
- Breedte 305 mm
- Diepte 244 mm