Miyabi 5000MCD SHOTOH
- Mariakerke Niet op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Op voorraad
- Online voorraad Vandaag besteld, dinsdag in huis
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
For fans of Japanese cuisine, the SHOTOH from the MIYABI 5000MCD series is a feast for the eyes. At 9 cm in length, it is ideal for cutting, cleaning and peeling fruit and vegetables. The SHOTOH's handle is made from Masur birch to give each knife a unique wood-grain pattern. An end cap and subtly styled mosaic pin complete the knife's elegant look. The handle is D-shaped to give the knife perfect balance and control for effortless and precision cutting.
The blade has beautiful Damask patterning and a hard core of MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel enclosed within 100 layers of two different steels. The CRYODUR® blade is ice-hardened at -196 degrees Celsius to achieve a hardness rating of around 63 Rockwell that keeps the blade sharp and flexible. The blade also undergoes manual Honbazuke honing between two rotating stones to achieve its extreme sharpness, and is then polished using a leather wheel. The SHOTOH from Miyabi has both beauty and functionality.
- Blade core made of MicroCarbide MC63 powder steel embedded in 100 layers of steel for exceptional hardness of approx. 63 Rockwell (international standard unit of measurement for hardness) and outstanding cutting edge retention.
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened blades provide particularly good cutting edge retention, corrosion resistance and optimum blade flexibility.
- Authentic Japanese blade profile
- The symmetrical blade with ultra-sharp Honbazuke edge ensures incredible sharpness.
- Traditional "D" handle made from Masur birch for perfect balance, optimum control and tireless cutting.