Lowepro Hardside 400 Photo
morgen in huis
- Mariakerke Op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Niet op voorraad
Voor 17.00 u. besteld,
morgen in huis
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
The hardcore and hardworking Hardside 300 Photo delivers extreme impact protection plus versatility for studio, location and traveling pros with its tough ABS polymer shell and removable photo/video insert.
- Provides the highest level of protection with an outer shell built of formed ABS polymer for extreme-impact resistance plus a removable, soft-sided insert
- Photo/video insert features an adjustable and padded interior for easy customization and extra protection; it includes tuck-away backpack straps for the perfect Plan B carry option
- The Hardside Series has a waterproof and dustproof rating of IP67
- Keep gear safe from debris and moisture inside the airtight case with a durable silicone gasket and long-lasting seal
- Integrated release valves in latches for easy opening in low and high altitudes
- Store, ship and carry with easy thanks to the stackable form factor
- Sized to meet standard airline carry-on requirements (45 linear in. / 114.3 cm)
- Thoughtful details include: interior organization pocket on inside lid of insert; sturdy lift handles, full-length hinge on back, lockable design on hard case
Tips for Care & Cleaning of the Hardside 300 Photo:
Hardside Series cases are tested to an IP67 rating (completely dustproof and waterproof for up to 30 minutes in 1 meter of water). To keep your case in optimal condition, please follow these maintenance steps:
- Routinely inspect interior of hard case to ensure that it is free of debris at critical touchpoints.
- Check inner compartment of hard case and clear seal and rim of debris (stones, sand, etc.) before closing.
- Clean with a non-abrasive, all-purpose cleaner using a sponge or cloth. Rinse with a sponge or cloth wrung from clean water; dry with a clean, soft cloth.
- Make sure zippers on soft-sided insert are clear of hard case edges before closing.