Joby Action Battery Grip Red
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
Lightweight, compact grip allows you to power your action video cameras such as GoPro®, Contour®, and the Sony® Action Cam.
With this GoPro-friendly Action Battery Grip (and mount) you can triple the battery life of your camera while keeping things lightweight and compact. Don't worry about running out of power midway through a shoot. You even can use it to charge your smartphone or any other accessory on location (and use your smartphone to shoot video).
- Triple the life of your action cam. This grip has a built-in battery that can re-charge your action camera fully two times while you’re out on your adventure.
- Comes with USB charging cable. A shorter cord makes it easy to charge your GoPro while in use. Even charge any accessory – including your smartphone.
- Resizable tether for an added and secure hold. The removable wrist strap provides extra security against drops.
- Bottom 1⁄4"-20 mount for numerous mounting options. Mount to a tripod for an eye-level, hands-free set-up, or to the UltraPlate 208 to create a powered mini rig.
- Works with any action cam with 1⁄4"-20 design. Comes with built-in, standard GoPro mount and thumbscrew, plus includes a top pin for use with any other action camera (1⁄4"-20 screw).
ABS Plastic, Nylon, Silicone, Stainless Steel, TPE
Striking a Balance: Size/Quality/Capacity
Small Size: Grip is only 6 inches long as used on GoPro, 7 inches with 1/4"-20 adapter for Sony/ other action cam.
Lightweight: Keep things nimble with one of the lightest battery grips on the market. Weight: 164g | 5.8oz | .36lbs.
Quality Electronics: Engineered with both NTC thermistor and protecting IC to safeguard against battery overcharge and short circuit.
Capacity to Go: Charge your GoPro or phone multiple times or shoot while connected to triple your shooting time.
Mounts on Any Tripod
Handheld or mounted, be ready for a long day out!
IN THE BOX
- Action Battery Grip
- 1/4"-20 adapter
- GoPro thumbscrew
- Connector cable
- Safety tether