Ewa-Marine U-BZ 100 Onderwaterbehuizing
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Tijdelijk niet beschikbaar
(indicatief 15 werkdagen)
Niet tevreden met je aankoop? Gelukkig kan je meestal je artikel retourneren. Dit is wel enkel mogelijk binnen de 14 dagen na ontvangst van je product. We rekenen er op dat we je artikel terug in dezelfde, ongebruikte staat ontvangen.Ontdek meer
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
- The U-BZ 100 is a special version of the U-BZ housing.
- It has a wider frontglass and allows in combination with the C-A 77 adapter (supplied with the housing) and C-A 82 (available as an accessory from your dealer) adapter the use of lenses with a filter thread of 77 and 82mm.
- This means you can use your professional digital SLR camera like the Nikon D1, D2H, D2X, D200 and similar cameras, with most of the professional zoom lenses currently on the market.
- The fact that the U-BZ 100 can be used with up to 300m lenses, makes it speciffically interesting for canoeists and other out door photographers that want to take pictures of birds and other wild life while in or on the water.
Please note: All lenses used with this housing must have a internal focus.
- Lenses with a smaller filterdiameter can also be used in this housing as long as they have an internal focus. You just need the right step-up ring.
- The autofocus adapter (AV110) is not included in delivery as it is not needed for this housing.
- If the optional BF1 lead weight is inserted into the housing, underneath the camera, it becomes even easier to reach the maximum depth of 20 m / 60 ft. Experienced photographers have confirmed, that the auto focus continue to function perfectly. As you descend, the air is pressed into the camera. Due to this, the pressure inside the housing will remain the same as the surrounding water pressure. (this is the reason why ewa-marine housings are so safe to use: implosions are impossible). Due to this, we have to start the dive with a suitable amount of air inside the housing. The foam pads supplied with the housing are part of this air "reservoir" and additional air should also be blown into the housing, via the valve at the rear, to ensure that the maximum potential volume is being utilised.
- The U-BZ 100 housing is manufactured from double laminated PVC and has an integrated, optically neutral flat glass port. You can also use the internal flash.
- It has a pair of non-corrosive and seawater resistant clamping rails which fit together for perfect sealing. They tighten by means of three screw knobs.
- It is supplied in a handy yellow carry-case which has a water-proof interior and zippered side-pocket.
- Waterdicht tot 20 m
- Afmetingen (BxDxH) 220 x 100 x 160 mm
- Gewicht 400 g