Delkin SensorScope Cleaning & Inspection System
- Mariakerke Niet op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Niet op voorraad
- Online voorraad Vandaag besteld, dinsdag in huis
Niet tevreden met je aankoop? Gelukkig kan je meestal je artikel retourneren. Dit is wel enkel mogelijk binnen de 14 dagen na ontvangst van je product. We rekenen er op dat we je artikel terug in dezelfde, ongebruikte staat ontvangen.Ontdek meer
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
All experienced photographers will agree that the task of cleaning a fragile CCD or CMOS image sensor can be a worrisome, almost frightening, experience. In fact, at Delkin we preach that cleaning should only be done when necessary and should be executed in the quickest, most efficient manner to limit further exposure to contaminants. The accumulation of debris over time is inevitable however, particularly for those who change their lenses frequently or shoot in humid or dusty environments. No matter what the source, even a slightly dirty sensor will compromise the quality of your photos, especially in your most detailed closed aperture shots. Although most DSLRs are equipped with an automatic cleaning system, we understand that this method is limited and will not suffice in eliminating moisture stains and fixed particles. For this reason, each of the following SensorScope Cleaning System tools by Delkin Devices was developed using advanced technology to accomplish a unique task:
True 5x magnification and 4 ultra-bright LEDs provide total focused illumination of your CCD or CMOS sensor, enabling quick, easy and precise inspection before every shoot. The patented design is universally compatible with every DSLR model and brand with a predetermined focal length for an accurate evaluation without adjustments.
Safely remove small abrasive particles from the sensor chamber and surface with this mini battery/USB powered vacuum. Unlike blowers that move dust around or temporarily displace statically charged particles, this mini vacuum safely removes them with its static free brush head and powerful dual-speed motor. A built in LED provides illumination of the sensor surface for easy visibility during cleaning.
Clean oils, condensation, pollen and other chemically adhered debris from the sensor surface with these custom sized, doubled sided wicked sensor wands. Each wand head is wrapped in soft, lint-free sterile fabric that’s been specially designed for coated and non-coated small, medium and large frame CMOS and CCD sensors. Under the fabrics surface, each wand head is wicked to absorb excess fluid and prevent over saturation during cleaning. Includes 12 16mm (small), 6 20mm (medium) and 6 24mm (large) individually sealed SensorSafe® Wands.
This streak-free low residue formula is scientifically engineered to safely break down stains, oils and chemically bonded debris on the surface of DSLR image sensors and low pass filters when used in conjunction with SensorSafe® Wands. The non-conductive alcohol-free nature of the solution makes it the safest formula for use with electronic devices and components and air travel friendly.
Polish the sensor surface and reach edges and crevices with the SensorPen® by Lens Pen. A triangular sensor tip and specialized material developed by DSLR manufacturer technicians achieves professional cleaning results for over 100 uses, while the slide out soft body brush safely removes dust and debris from the DSLR camera body.
Cleaning Cloth (new)
Keep your SensorScope® lens clear and oil free with the included lint-free cleaning cloth.
Preparing your DSLR camera for SensorScope cleaning or any other sensor cleaning system can be easily accomplished by following these seven quick steps:
1. Make sure the battery is fully charged and power is on during the entire cleaning process.
2. Sensor Cleaning feature will be located under the Menu option of your DSLR.
3. Pressing the shutter button will usually trigger the mirror to lock in place, leaving the image sensor exposed until cleaning is complete.
4. Remove the camera lens, and begin dry and wet cleaning methods with SensorScope System tools.
5. When cleaning is complete, turning the power off will reset the mirror and shutter for immediate use.
6. Remember to keep sensor cleaning to a minimum. Some tips to consider are turning the DSLR power off and facing the camera downward when changing lenses.
7. Periodically use your SensorScope System to maintain the cleanliness of your device.
- Kleur Zwart
- Gewicht met verpakking 2.2 lbs
- Afmetingen verpakking (B x D x H) 215,9 x 266,7 x 83,8 "
- Kleur Zwart