Datacolor Spyder4PRO naar Spyder4ELITE upgrade
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
3 opties :
- Breng je artikel naar de winkel
- Je zorgt zelf voor het transport
- Wij halen je artikel op en sturen het terug (kostprijs €13.99)
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
Already have a Spyder4PRO™?
Experience the ultimate in color calibration by upgrading to the Spyder4ELITE 4.5 today!
You already have enjoyed the many features and improvements of the your Spyder4Pro product. But you may have found that you really need more options for managing the color in your workflow. Perhaps you have multiple monitors on one computer or you want the ability to calibrate a projector? Or you may also benefit from enhanced calibration features for determining the uniformity of color and luminance in your display? For whatever your needs, we offer an easy upgrade to our Spyder4Elite software to help you manage these needs and more.
The Elite version of our Spyder4 family offers extensive tools to give you greater control of your calibration needs on any displays. Here are the additional features not offered in the Pro version:
- StudioMatch – enables visual fine-tuning of multiple studio displays to match the way you see color.
- SpyderTune – lets you fine-tune multiple displays for matching brightness, gamma and white point in a side-by-side viewer. The slider controls provide precision control and you see the adjustments in real time to make it easy to get the closest match possible with your multiple displays.
- Luminance Uniformity Graphing – measures the entire screen of your display to determine the consistency and provides a printed graph to show you the results in each section of the screen.
- Color Uniformity Graphing – provides an analysis of your display quality by plotting color gamut and change over time, tone response and allowing comparison with other displays.
- Unlimited choices for gamma, white point, white luminance and black luminance.
- Iterative grey balance algorithm for the most accurate greys.
- Front projector calibration for color accurate presentations.
The Spyder4Elite is designed for professional photographers, photography studios and creative professionals that demand the utmost control in their precision workflow.
- Mac-compatibiliteit Ja
Windows XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64
Mac OS X Tiger 10.4, Leopard 10.5, Snow Leopard 10.6, Lion 10.7
1024 x 768
24-bit video card
Powered USB port