D-Link SWITCH GBIT 24-PORT 10/100/1000 LAYER 2
Niet tevreden met je aankoop? Gelukkig kan je meestal je artikel retourneren. Dit is wel enkel mogelijk binnen de 14 dagen na ontvangst van je product. We rekenen er op dat we je artikel terug in dezelfde, ongebruikte staat ontvangen.Ontdek meer
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
- Enhanced Features Including ACLs, IPv6 support, Static Routing, IP-MAC Binding, Guest VLANs, and Stacking Up to 6 Units via 40Gbps CX4 stacking
- Brings Advanced Enterprise Network Management Features to a Cost-Effective Level
- Support Standards-Based Management Protocols Including SNMP, RMON, Telnet, a Web-Based GUI, and SSH/SSL
- D-Link Green Technology, which includes a power saving mode, smart fan, reduced heat dissipation, and cable length detection.
- Standard Image features and Enhanced Image features for multiple network requirements
Enhanced Network Reliability
The DGS-3120 Series targets enterprise/campus and customers who require a high level of network security and maximum uptime. All the models in DGS-3120 Series support an external redundant power supply so that continued operation can be assured. They also include other features, such as 802.1D Spanning Tree (STP), 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree (RSTP) and 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP), Loopback Detection (LBD), and Broadcast Storm Control, that enhance network resilience. The G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) function minimizes the recovery time to 50 ms. For load sharing and redundancy backup in switch cascading/server attachment configuration, the DGS-3120 Series provides dynamic 802.3ad Link Aggregation Port Trunking. Comprehensive Security The DGS-3120 Series provides users with the latest security features such as Multi-layer and Packet Content Access Control Lists (ACL), Storm Control, and IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) with DHCP Snooping. The IP-MAC-Port Binding feature allows administrators to bind a source IP address with an associated MAC and also define the port number to enhance user access control. With the DHCP Snooping feature, the switch automatically learns IP/MAC pairs by snooping DHCP packets and saving them to the IMPB white list. In addition, the D-Link Safeguard Engine identifies and prioritizes “CPU interested” packets to prevent malicious traffic from interrupting normal network flows, and to protect switch operation.
Identity Driven Network Policies
The DGS-3120 Series supports authentication mechanisms such as 802.1X, Web-based Access Control (WAC), and MAC-based Access Control (MAC) for strict access control and easy deployment. After authentication, individual policies such as VLAN membership, QoS policies, and ACL rules can be assigned to each host. In addition, the switch also supports Microsoft® NAP (Network Access Protection). NAP is a policy enforcement technology that allows customers to protect network assets from unhealthy computers by enforcing compliance with network health policies.
Traffic Management for Triple Play
The DGS-3120 Series implements a rich set of multilayer QoS/CoS features to ensure that critical network services like VoIP, video conference, IPTV and IP surveillance are served with high priority. The Traffic Shaping features guarantee bandwidth of these services when the network is busy. With L2 Multicast support, the DGS-3120 shows its ability to handle growing IPTV applications. Host-based IGMP/MLD Snooping allows multiple multicast subscribers per physical interface and ISM VLAN sends multicast streams in a multicast VLAN to save bandwidth and to provide better security to the backbone network. The ISM VLAN profiles allow users to bind/replace the pre-defined multicast registration information to subscriber ports quickly and easily.
Proactive, Effective Network Management
To uphold enterprise customers’ Service Level Agreements (SLA), service providers must reduce the Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and increase service availability. Ethernet OAM features address these challenges and enable service providers to offer carrier-grade services. The DGS-3120 Series supports industry-standard OAM tools, including IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE802.1ag, and ITU-T Y.1731. Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) provides tools to monitor and troubleshoot end-to-end Ethernet networks, allowing service providers to check connectivity, isolate network issues, and identify customers affected by network issues.
The DGS-3120 Series is fully compliant with the future IPv6 networks. It supports remote IPv6 manageability from telnet, HTTP, or SNMP. To create secure IPv6 networks, the DGS-3120 Series uses IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping and Neighbor Discovery (ND) snooping functions to protect the network from illegal IPv6 clients. The DGS-3120 Series has been certified with IPv6 Ready Logo Phase 2 from the IPv6 forum, a worldwide IPv6 advocacy consortium. The IPv6 Ready Logo Program provides conformance and interoperability of IPv6 products. D-Link Green TechnologyD-Link is striving to take the lead in developing innovative and power-saving technology that does not sacrifice operational performance or functionality. The DGS-3120 Series implements the D-Link Green Technology, which includes a power saving mode, smart fan, reduced heat dissipation, and cable length detection. The power saving feature automatically powers down ports that have no link or link partner. The Smart Fan feature allows for the built-in fans to automatically turn on at a certain temperature, providing continuous, reliable and eco-friendly operation of the switch.
D-Link’s Single IP Management (SIM) simpliflies and speeds up management tasks, allowing multiple switches to be configured, monitored and maintained from any workstation running a web browser through one unique IP address. This virtual stack is managed as a single object, having all units maintained by one IP address. The DGS-3120 Series also supports standard-based management protocols such as SNMP, RMON, Telnet, Console, Web-based GUI and SSH/SSL security authentication.
- Switch type Managed
- Switch-laag L2+
- MIB-ondersteuning RFC 1213 MIB II, RFC 4188 Bridge MIB, RFC 1157, 2571-2576 SNMP MIB, RFC 1907 SNMPv2 MIB, RFC 1757, 2819 RMON MIB, RFC 2021 RMONv2 MIB, RFC 1398, 1643, 1650, 2358, 2665 Ether-like MIB, RFC 2674 802.1p MIB, RFC 2233, 2863 IF MIB, RFC 2618 RADIUS Authentication Client MIB, RFC 2620 RADIUS Accounting Client MIB, RFC 2925 Ping & Traceroute MIB, RFC 2674, 4363 802.1p MIB, RFC 1215 MIB
- Web-gebaseerd management Ja
- Multicast-ondersteuning Ja
- Quality of Service (QoS) Ja
- Aantal Switching poorten 24, 20, 24
- Aantal SFP/SFP+ poorten 4
- Full duplex Ja
- 10G support Ja
- Datastroombeheer Ja
- IGMP snooping Ja
- MAC-adrestabel 16000 entries
- Ondersteunde data-overdrachtsnelheden 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Switchingcapaciteit 88 Gbit/s
- Aantal VLANs 4000
- Max. overdrachtssnelheid 1 Gbit/s
- Jumbo Frames ondersteuning Ja
- SSH/SSL support Ja
- Access Control List (ACL) Ja
- Beheerprotocollen Telnet, SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Veiligheid CB, cUL, LVD
- Certificering FCC A, CE A, VCCI A, IC, C-Tick
- Stapelbaar Ja
- Packet buffergeheugen 2 MB
- Geluidsniveau 49.8 dB
- Flash memory 32 MB
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) 561829573 uur
- Ingangsspanning 100 - 240 V
- Typisch stroomverbruik 40.5 W
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Nee
- Temperatuur, in bedrijf 0 - 50 °C
- Temperatuur bij opslag -40 - 70 °C
- Relatieve luchtvochtigheid, in bedrijf 10 - 90 procent
- Luchtvochtigheid bij opslag 5 - 90 procent
- Warmtedissipatie 138105 BTU/h
- Gewicht 2559 g
- Afmetingen (BxDxH) 440 x 210 x 44 mm
- Verbinding Bedraad
- Frequentie 50/60 Hz
- Netwerkfuncties Gigabit Ethernet
- Luchtvochtigheid bij opslag 5 - 90 procent