Carl Zeiss VR One Plus
morgen in huis
- Mariakerke Niet op voorraad
- Sint-Denijs-Westrem Niet op voorraad
Voor 13.00 u. besteld,
morgen in huis
Art & Craft is gecertificeerd met het BeCommerce kwaliteitslabel. Dit wil zeggen dat wij gecontroleerd zijn door de onafhankelijke organisatie, Bureau Veritas Certification Belgium NV.
3 opties :
- Breng je artikel naar de winkel
- Je zorgt zelf voor het transport
- Wij halen je artikel op en sturen het terug (kostprijs €13.99)
Groot assortiment & 2 showroomsOntdek meer
- Supports smartphones with screen sizes between 4.7 and 5.5 inch like iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Thanks to the universal tray most smartphone models are supported
- Depending on the application users can use VR ONE Plus with head strap or detach it
- Business applications may require to replace the foam because of hygienic reasons
Virtual Reality as new product visualization tool
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 360° app offers users the opportunity to virtually join World Superbike Champion Jonathan Rea for a ride on the Portimão racetrack, by virtually sitting on the new Ninja ZX-10R. Kawasaki launched the interactive 360° app, which was optimized for the ZEISS VR One and created by Innoactive, at EICMA 2015.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R 360° app is an interactive Android and iOS mobile app that, by the use of the Zeiss VR One, allows users to virtually experience a real-life panoramic race between World Superbike Champion Jonathan Rea and his teammate Tom Sykes on the Portimão racetrack in Portugal.
Once seated on a physical motorcycle, visitors put on the provided Zeiss VR One and headphones and found themselves as Jonathan Rea’s pillion.
Virtual Reality as an innovative solution in recruiting
The Deutsche Bahn integrated an interactive 360° app in their recruiting strategy in order to better visualize and present the company’s working processes and daily routines to potential job candidates. The Zeiss VR One optimized app contains a 360° App Player with Gaze Input and TV Mirror Technology, which were exclusively developed and implemented by Innoactive GmbH.
The DB HR 360° app aims to enhance the interest of working for the German railway company by visualizing internal processes to jobseekers and other potential applicants. Innoactive used state of the art technologies to capture 360° videos from various DB job positions. Based on the cross platform development with Unity 3D, users can select the scenery they want to have a closer look at by simply looking onto and thus activating virtual buttons.
- Headset type Stereofonisch
- Draagwijze Hoofdband
- Kleur Zwart, Wit
- Merkcompatibiliteit Universeel
- Aantal 1 stuk(s)